GHS Compliant - Pre-labeled Spray Bottles - 16 oz, 24 oz or 32 oz - These bottles include a pre-affixed GHS hazard communication label, and are ready to be filled (The bottles are empty)
- Made from chemical resistant HDPE material including a reinforced sprayer - they will not fail, or leak - even after heavy use.
- Available in: 10% Bleach Solution, Distilled Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Ethanol 70%, Ethyl Acetate, Methanol, Isopropyl Alcohol 70%, Simple Green, Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach), Zep All-Purpose Cleaner, Acetic Acid, Windex- Crystal Rain (Ammonia Free), Windex with Ammonia-D, Ethanol 80%, Zepride-E, CRC 3-36, and custom (send in your SDS)
- Bottles include caps for when a sprayer isn't needed.
- 16oz bottles have spray - stream - and off - these bottles have a chemical resistant nylon lining - 1.4ml per stroke
- 24oz and 32oz bottles have a fully adjustable spray nozzle - 1.4ml per stroke
- Custom labels are available - simply submit your SDS with your order to firstname.lastname@example.org - we're happy to create a special label for your facility.
- There is no longer a need to guess dilutions from concentrated liquids. Our 24oz and 32oz bottles have an easy-to-read 10:1 to 1:1 dilution scale.
- Labels are made of a durable Adhesive Vinyl that is laminated for chemical and solvent resistance.
- Bulk discounts are available! Please inquire.